Monday, January 25, 2010

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!


Been too busy to blog.
Let me catch a breath.
Okay, here’s the news:

1. Down But Never Out, the bio of former middleweight champion Joey Giardello and his relationship with his son, Carman, born with Down syndrome is now available. It can be purchased online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Open Books Press and my website: charlieredner.com
2. The Hummingbird Review, America’s newest literary journal will within days be available at the same sites mentioned above.
3. My book of poetry, Long-A-Coming is available at Amazon and my website.
4. All three books will be on sale at the Southern California Writers’ Conference, February 12-15. The official launch of all three books will be celebrated during the Conference. Would love to see you there. For more info see www.writersconference.com

1 comment:

Sylvan Woman said...

I received my copies of The Hummingbird Review today. It has a great look, feel, and variety of content. I'm headed with a cup of coffee to put my feet up and savor this perfectly sized gem.

Have a great conference!
C.